Beastwear is looking for a Marketing/PR Manager
Established in 1974, Beastwear is one of the Worlds fastest growing sports brands with local and international teams in over 40+ sports
Support our clients, as well as assist in managing our online reputation, blogs and content curation and creation. You'll use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage our reputation, including, but not limited to our website, social media pages, media contacts as well as our weekly EDM's.
You will be working closely with our sales teams to assist with copy and the creation of sales offers and distributing this through our networks.
- Create marketing communications
- Identify, Develop and coordinate marketing activities with third parties,
- Develop and initiate PR activities and processes locally and globally
- Assist the National Manager on implementation and follow up on operational matters
- Provide general administrative support for the Marketing team to the extent approved by the National Manager
Key skills required to carry out the role:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Marketing /PR Role
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including Adobe Suite
- Previous marketing experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related field
- Integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness
- Positive, approachable and professional
- Excellent organisational & project management skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
What's in it for you?
For the successful applicant, we offer a competitive salary, and an opportunity to work with an industry leader with a recognisable brand-name.
Interested? Apply now!
Email: email@example.com with a copy of your CV and cover letter.